If you have issues with the appearance of your teeth, whether this means the color or shape, then you can benefit from cosmetic treatment. If your smile needs cosmetic dentistry, we can help with a variety of treatments options to help transform smiles, often in as little as one visit.
Signs You Need Cosmetic Treatment
We use cosmetic dentistry to focus on the esthetics of your smile. If you have discoloration, misshapen teeth, gaps between your teeth, or problems with the surface of your teeth, then you may benefit from treatment. In addition, we can also address misalignment, which improves overall oral health in the process as well.
Our Cosmetic Treatment Options
- Veneers: These are thin shells of porcelain that cover the front and sides of the teeth. Custom-made to ensure they blend with your smile, the veneers can completely alter the appearance of your teeth in as little as two visits.
- Teeth Whitening: We can remove discoloration with a set of custom-made trays and a bleaching gel. At home, the patient fills the tray with gel and wears them daily for about 30 to 45 minutes. After one to two weeks, you can enjoy a more attractive an brighter smile.
- Bonding: With dental bonding, we use the same composite resin material we employ for tooth-colored filings. The material can allow us to close gaps between teeth, repair minor chips, and mask permanent teeth stains in a single visit.
- Contouring: The procedure involves gently buffing away a small amount of surface structure to remove pits or grooves in the tooth and dull overly pointed teeth. As with bonding, the procedure only takes one visit to complete.
- Invisalign: Instead of using metal orthodontics to correct misalignment, we use a series of clear plastic aligners, which remain practically invisible as they gently and gradually correct your misalignment.
Talk To Woodland Hills Dental Arts About Cosmetic Dentistry
Our cosmetic dental procedures can improve the beauty of your smile. Schedule a consultation by calling Woodland Hills Dental Arts in Woodland Hills, CA, today at (818) 347-5124. We also proudly work with patients from Thousand Oaks, Westlake, Encino, Sherman Oaks, and all other surrounding areas.