We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. As of May 18, 2020, we will be open for all services (essential, non-essential, and cosmetic). As we begin providing dental care to our patients again, we are examining the physical measures we have always taken in our office to protect the health and safety of our patients and team.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (818) 347-5124 or visit our website at WoodlandHillsDentalArts.com.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
· You should remain in your car when you arrive for your scheduled appointment. Please call the office to check in to your appointment when you arrive in the parking lot. Our office will call you to complete any screening and let you know when we are ready for you to enter the office. We will do our best to run on schedule, but please be patient with us as we navigate this new normal.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
· Extraoral and intraoral suction units (air filtration systems) will be used for each patient for the duration of treatment to dramatically reduce droplets and aerosols and minimize the risk of spread of disease.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· Our software systems, protocols, and equipment have been upgraded to better serve you. Specific instructions and information will be available as needed when it comes to treatment planning, appointment check in and check out, scheduling, payments, and more.
If you have a fever, cough, cold, flu-like aches/symptoms, etc. in the 14 days prior to your appointment, or if you come in contact with anyone with these symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment, please call us to reschedule. We are holding our team members to the same standards.
Of course, our office will continue with our already-vigilant disinfection/sterilization procedures regarding instruments and equipment, and we will utilize personal protective equipment to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Dr. Kenneth Hirsch, Dr. Arjang Naminik, and Team