If you have issues with the appearance of your smile, such as discoloration or misshapen teeth, we can repair the teeth with cosmetic dentistry. For example, porcelain veneers can transform the smile in as little as two visits. Let’s talk about the benefits of veneers.
Try Our Quiz on the Benefits of Veneers
- True or False: Each one will be custom-made.
- True or False: They can address multiple esthetic concerns.
- True or False: Placement takes preparation.
- True. To ensure the restoration blends with the smile, we will custom-make it using lifelike porcelain. The completed restoration covers the front and sides of the tooth. We can shade the porcelain material to blend with the smile. In addition, porcelain also contains stain-resistant properties and can withstand bite forces and pressure.
- True. We can use them to transform the appearance of your teeth, from masking permanent teeth stains to reshaping damaged or misshapen teeth. We can also lengthen worn down teeth, close gaps between your teeth, and even correct the appearance of minor misalignment. You can enjoy a brand-new smile in just two visits.
- True. We begin by removing a thin layer of enamel, which makes room for the restoration. We then take detailed impressions, which a dental lab will use to design and fabricate the restorations. When they are ready, the patient returns to the office and we place the restorations with a powerful bonding agent. Prior to placement we can also check the fit and make any necessary adjustments to ensure a comfort fit and a lifelike appearance. If you have any questions about porcelain veneers, or if you think they can help you achieve a more beautiful smile, then contact our team today.
Talk To Woodland Hills Dental Arts About Porcelain Veneers
Our cosmetic dentist can restore the beauty and function of your smile. Schedule a consultation by calling Woodland Hills Dental Arts in Woodland Hills, CA, today at (818) 347-5124. We also proudly work with patients from Thousand Oaks, Westlake, Encino, Sherman Oaks, and all other surrounding areas.