Laser technology has become an increasingly more important part of professional dental treatments, especially those that have traditionally involved scalpels and surgery. At our office, we use the advanced BIOLASE® laser system. BIOLASE® provides a better and more comfortable option for treatments such as periodontal care and maintenance, cosmetic gum contouring, teeth-whitening, pain therapy, and more. Because laser dentistry is significantly more comfortable, it often doesn’t require sedation and can be performed with significantly improved results.
What Is BIOLASE® Epic X?
The Epic X diode laser offers the ultimate comfort and convenience in a wide variety of common dental procedures, including cosmetic smile improvement and periodontal cleaning and maintenance. Created by BIOLASE®, the leader in dental laser technologies, our Epic X system allows for significantly improved comfort, convenience, and results in procedures such as:
- Teeth-whitening: Combined with a highly potent but safe bleaching agent, the Epic X laser can stimulate fast, safe, and effective teeth-whitening in just a single visit to our office.
- Gingivectomy: Your gingivectomy, or gum contouring, procedure can be completed quicker, with more lifelike results, and with minimal discomfort when performed with the Epic X laser, compared to traditional gum surgery.
- Crown lengthening: Using the innovative laser technology, we can perform more precise crown lengthening procedures to expose more of your tooth structure so your dentist can successfully restore the tooth.
- Non-surgical perio maintenance: Periodontal cleaning and maintenance focuses largely on controlling oral bacteria, which the Epic X laser does with unmatched precision and efficiency.
- Pain therapy: Besides cosmetic and periodontal applications, the Epic X laser can be adjusted to provide non-invasive oral and maxillofacial pain therapy, as well as relief from canker and cold sores.
Visit Us in Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Arjang Naminik, Dr. Ken Hirsch, and Dr. Moeiz Koshki combine a wide range of expertise to provide all of our patients with comprehensive dental health care in a warm, welcoming, and comfortable environment. To take advantage of our services, schedule a consultation by calling Woodland Hills Dental Arts in Woodland Hills, CA, today at (818) 347-5124. We also proudly welcome patients from Thousand Oaks, Westlake, Encino, Sherman Oaks, and all surrounding communities.