The Importance Of General Dentistry
General dentistry treatments typically focus on prevention. In addition to dental checkups and cleanings, this can also include thorough diagnostics using advanced technology, such as digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and CT scans, when necessary. Through regular general dental care, your doctor can also perform routine oral cancer screenings and analyze your jaw’s alignment to make sure your bite functions properly. If a problem is detected during your examination, then we may recommend an appropriate restorative treatment, cosmetic enhancement, or the expertise of a specialist.
General Dental Services
- Preventive Exams & Cleanings – routine appointments that are necessary to keep a close eye on your oral health.
- Periodontal Health – to help you prevent or combat the destructive effects of gum disease.
- Bruxism Treatment – to help you stop unconsciously grinding your teeth and avoid structural tooth damage.
- TMJ Treatment – to help maintain your bite’s function by treating damaged and/or inflamed jaw joints (TMJs).
- Sleep Apnea Treatment –to help alleviate sleep apnea symptoms, like snoring, so you can rest deeply and peacefully.
Visit Us in Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Arjang Naminik, Dr. Ken Hirsch, and Dr. Moeiz Koshki combine a wide range of expertise to provide all of our patients with comprehensive dental health care in a warm, welcoming, and comfortable environment. To take advantage of our services, schedule a consultation by calling Woodland Hills Dental Arts in Woodland Hills, CA, today at (818) 347-5124. We also proudly welcome patients from Thousand Oaks, Westlake, Encino, Sherman Oaks, and all surrounding communities.